The new intelligent ingredient for gut health
- Human study results confirm -
Benegut® is able to reduce gastrointestinal discomfort
In the double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel design human study, 50 healthy people, ages 30-70, were administered capsules containing 150mg proprietary Perilla frutescens leaf extract twice a day, for 4 weeks.
- Benegut® is the first non probiotic, innovative ingredient that improves gastrointestinal discomfort and prevents disease linked to gut irregularity and inflammation, such as irritable bowel syndrome
- Benegut®, the proprietary Perilla frutescens leaf extract, contains a specific ratio of selected flavonoids, particularly Vicenin 2, in combination with rosmarinic acid; all active compounds naturally found in Perilla
- In vitro, ex vivo and human studies demonstrated that Benegut® uniquely combines prokinetic and antispasmodic as well as anti-inflammatory effects, leading to an immediate, perceptible relief of gastrointestinal discomfort
- Has proven prebiotic effects, particularly to support growth of L. plantarum, B. lactis, B. longum infantis and B. longum longum
- Benegut® is high quality, sustainable, IP protected, natural ingredient, approved to be used in dietary supplements in Europe and the U.S.
- Benegut® helps to support...
- digestive health.
- the improvement of
- the eduction of bloating.
- the eduction of abdominal discomfort.
- quality of life
Learn more about Benegut®
For more information please contact